Pulling Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pulling Nation

Pulling Nation! is a forum in wich we talk about LT, LGT or GT Pulls. Come talk about your pullers and ones we have seen.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Texas TRex
Admin
Texas TRex

Merry Christmas  !! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas !!   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 8:37 pm

We dressed up the T-Rex for the Cooper, Texas Christmas parade....

Merry Christmas  !! Tractorprepthanksgiving002

Merry Christmas  !! Cooperparade122010006

...and rolled down main street.

Merry Christmas  !! Cooperparade2010002

Anyone else dressing up the tractors for Christmas ??? We had a great time !!!
Back to top Go down
Ram Tough
PN Member
Ram Tough

PostSubject: * Christmas *   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 12:53 am

Looks ~~ Great done up and the boy looks so cute setting in side as Santa.. I
love the deers on top hanging over like there flying pulling Santa ..
Back to top Go down
Ram Tough
PN Member
Ram Tough

PostSubject: CHRISTMAS****   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 1:05 am

I do many parades as Santa driving tractor with grand kids on back car carrier deck up all kinds nice toys bikes saddles white snow - takes a lot of stuffing out of peddles do the snow but it goes over big. We come up all kinds of things each year when getting in parades. * fun for hold family and get show my tractor off doing it *Thanks showing pictures enjoy seeing them and your tractor *
Back to top Go down
Texas TRex
Admin
Texas TRex

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas !!   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 9:47 pm

haha....."love the deers on top hanging over like there flying pulling Santa .. " I guess you could call those 'Deeres'. Those were little gold tractors pulling the sleigh. Smile

We're about over the parade deal, now.....looking to take the tractor apart and improve it for 2011. I posted our new project up on the GT section, so if you might know anything about how to widen wheels, chime right in !!
Back to top Go down
Ram Tough
PN Member
Ram Tough

PostSubject: little tractors   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 12:24 am

It was done up *Excellent* CATCH PEOPLES EYES as Santa and deers pulling.I Sean it was little tractors on top. Great job coming up with that idea.
Back to top Go down
rustyrideon68
Admin
rustyrideon68

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas !!   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 1:23 am

great tractor and great pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas !!   Merry Christmas  !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pulling Nation :: Brands :: Sears Suburban-
Jump to: