Pulling Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pulling Nation

Pulling Nation! is a forum in wich we talk about LT, LGT or GT Pulls. Come talk about your pullers and ones we have seen.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firecop
PN Member
Firecop

Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Empty
PostSubject: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime9/23/2010, 8:24 pm

Hope to see some of you at the last pull of the season at cook's this saturday, the pull starts at 1:00pm, it's always fun in sunville, pa.
http://cooksgardentractorpulling.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
rustyrideon68
Admin
rustyrideon68

PostSubject: Re: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 9:02 pm

how was it
Back to top Go down
Firecop
PN Member
Firecop

PostSubject: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime10/1/2010, 9:10 am

Was a great pull, we had about 45 tractors, the best showing ever i believe. And FROG won the stock twin 1100 pound class pull, we also awarded 2 trophies in the stock altered class's. We gave a trophy to a rugrat for his sportsmanship this season. The most wins trophy was given to john t miller, he won 7 pulls this season. Everyone enjoyed the day, although the weather was cool and damp. I don't have the stats for the event posted on the cook's garden tractor site yet but will as soon as i recieve them, looking forward to the 2011 season, Bob.
http://cooksgardentractorpulling.webs.com/

Last edited by Firecop on 10/3/2010, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rustyrideon68
Admin
rustyrideon68

PostSubject: Re: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 2:52 am

i wish i was closer
Back to top Go down
pushnpull
PN Member
pushnpull

PostSubject: Re: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 6:35 pm

hey froggers whats in the works for next year? i am so looking forward to pulling this coming year, hopefully i will have a fresh engine and maybe on for my boy along side me. last year was my first, and that half dozen times i went where a blast, a learning experience but fun! CANT WAIT!
Back to top Go down
pushnpull
PN Member
pushnpull

PostSubject: Re: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 6:37 pm

does Lake Erie Pullers have anything on here?
Back to top Go down
Firecop
PN Member
Firecop

PostSubject: Lake Erie Pulling question   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 8:16 pm

I don't see anything here for lake erie but cook's site has a link to the lake erie site. Not much on it for they seem to only use it for scheduling for ther last year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling   Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cook's Garden Tractor Pulling
Page 1 of 1