Pulling Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pulling Nation

Pulling Nation! is a forum in wich we talk about LT, LGT or GT Pulls. Come talk about your pullers and ones we have seen.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General age of the pullers

Go down 
+4
nick130
rustyrideon68
frogbreeder1
searstractorfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
searstractorfan
PN Member
searstractorfan

General age of the pullers Empty
PostSubject: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 8:15 pm

Whats the general age of the pullers out their? Pulling ive seen is often refered to as an old mans sport, around me everyone is in their 40's or more it seems....The younger generations just arent getting into this! im just curious to how old some of us pullers are now adays!!!

Im 21 and always building new pullers, I pull around here in western ohio near Indiana...Theirs a new local club(close to Dayton, OH) trying to start if anyone is interested in coming!! Aug. 14th is next pull!!
Back to top Go down
frogbreeder1
Admin
frogbreeder1

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 9:07 pm

I'm 13!
Back to top Go down
https://pullingnation.forumotion.com
rustyrideon68
Admin
rustyrideon68

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 1:21 am

im 16
Back to top Go down
searstractorfan
PN Member
searstractorfan

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 10:18 am

ah man, im gonna be the old guy it seems...haha oh well...
Back to top Go down
nick130
Admin
nick130

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 7:51 am

im 16 but going to be 17 soon
Back to top Go down
rustyrideon68
Admin
rustyrideon68

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 4:45 am

i,ll be 17 in september
Back to top Go down
DoubleClutch
PN Member
DoubleClutch

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime8/22/2010, 8:07 pm

searstractorfan wrote:
ah man, im gonna be the old guy it seems...haha oh well...
Nop there youngen I got you beat! Im 46 Shocked Glad to see the younger guys getting into pulling!!
Back to top Go down
Firecop
PN Member
Firecop

PostSubject: Who you callen old?    General age of the pullers Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 8:22 am

DoubleClutch, don't forget me, i have been pulling for three years in northwestern pa, and haven't seen an older puller yet, i turned 72 august 24th and am having a ball, so when you see FROG, the 16hp twin pulling in you can say, there is the oldest puller i've ever seen, i will be pulling at the jamestown fair in jamestown, pa tomorrow with the groundpounders pulling group, i may take both frog and my cub Cadet, l'il Rascal, 12hp stock . i am glad we have the young pullers and it is always fun to see them compete, i don't know many things you can do for a few bucks and have as much fun, hope to see you at a pull. Just remember winning is not everything, but it feels good, Razz Bob.

My site is-http://cooksgardentractorpulling.webs.com/ i am a sponsor of cook's pulling in sunville, pa.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
DoubleClutch
PN Member
DoubleClutch

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 3:26 pm

yea we meet out at Sunville pull a couple weeks ago. I was the guy that flged for the first part of the pull. Yea i will be at the pull in Jamestown but don't have the tractor ready to pull yet.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
Admin
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 11:02 am

im a young buck of but 22 years.....
Back to top Go down
Ram Tough
PN Member
Ram Tough

PostSubject: *Old *   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 7:57 pm

I'am just getting in to pulling, Am 63 year old lady.Tractor pulling *fun*
for any age..Way cheeper than Racing dirt track Racing Go Karts i was doing 3 years till now getting in on tractor pulling. All so i drag race garden tractor .
My dream is doing good this year coming up 2011 ..Hope to meet many of you pullers at tractor shows. *Ram Tough*
Back to top Go down
rustyrideon68
Admin
rustyrideon68

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 2:34 am

almost 18 now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General age of the pullers   General age of the pullers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General age of the pullers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pulling Nation :: Off Topic-
Jump to: